Replace the ash pan/stand that comes with your Genie Deluxe Stove with this Genie Pizza Oven/Decking Stand.
Not only does it turn your Genie Stove into a hybrid pizza oven, but also enables your Genie to be used on wooden and composite decking without damaging the surface.
The Pizza Oven PLUS comes complete with a top of the range high quality cast iron skillet pan which will enable you to cook delicious dosas, pizzas, pancakes, and much more,
if you have your own pan, choose the Pizza Oven / Decking Protector model and pay less.
The opening of the pizza oven is a size to optimise the pizza oven performance. It has to be as small as possible (both width and height) - (to allow the stove to maximise it's heat capacity) while not being of a size that the pizza made is 'too small'. The cast iron pizza pan has been made specifically for the oven opening and is inserted by tilting it slightly at an angle when sliding the pan into the oven. This maximises the pan size while increasing the heat of the oven.
Made from the same high quality 304 stainless steel as the Genie Stove. PLUS special insulation built in to protect decking etc
CAST IRON PAN:
Perfect Pizza every time with no sticking and slides onto the plate. We have tested many brands of top quality cast iron pan and this is by far the best and is 'Genie Stove' recommended. It will soon be produced under our own branding. It comes pre-seasoned and is perfect for cooking in the oven and also for cooking steaks, chicken, vegetables, bacon, eggs etc on the top of the flame using our bbq grills. It just needs a little seasoning of oil before use. We recommend rapeseed oil for seasoning because of it's high smoke point and very low smoke output. (as well as it's many health benefits).
Our Cast Iron Griddle Features
- slightly raised edges to keep oil, batter and other ingredients neatly contained during cooking
- Griddle is also perfect for preparing big breakfasts, tortillas, roasted vegetables and grilled sandwiches
- Seasoned with 100% natural vegetable oil
- Pre-seasoned at foundry for a natural, easy-release finish that improves with use
- Unparalleled distribution and retention of heat ensures rapid and efficient cooking
- Suitable for use on induction, ceramic, electric and gas cooktops, as well as in the oven, on the stove, in the grill and on barbecues/campfires
- Extremely versatile - can be used to sear, fry, sauté, grill, roast, bake, braise and broil (both indoors or out)
- Compatible with metal, wood and silicone utensils
- Clean via hand washing (cast iron is sterile at 212 degrees Fahrenheit/100 degrees Celsius, so detergents are optional)
- Brutally tough - can last for over 100 years if care and use instructions (included with item) are followed. Lifetime guarantee!
Disclaimer: *We have tested this product on cardboard, flame retardant rubbers and a range of composite and wooden decking with zero issues. With a wide variety of paints, varnishes and finishes applied to decking we do encourage all customers to test on a test piece of decking before frequent use to ensure the protection provided is suitable for your surface. No liability is accepted by The Genie Stove for any damage caused by the use of this product. Measurements are approximate and subject to slight change to improve product performance as required.
The Genie Stove’s Customer Service Charter always ‘putting ‘you’ first‘
As a family business we understand how good you feel when you are delighted with a purchase and service you have received. Equally we know that the opposite is not so pleasant and so this is where we want to reassure you how seriously we take good customer service and customer satisfaction in our own business. We know how important it is for us to deliver a great experience online, during your purchase, while you wait for delivery and in the aftercare you receive with our products.
So we have committed to the following customer service charter so that you know what you can expect from us as a valued customer.
- We will respond to any email / support request / form / LiveChat or telephone call from you within at least 24 hours.
- All orders received are packaged and despatched within 24 hours of receipt. (not including weekends).
- You will receive an email confirmation at the time of ordering and also as soon as your package is despatched with
i) confirmation of despatch,
ii) courier company used and
iii) tracking details.
- All goods are despatched within 24 hours, insured and tracked with 24-48 hour delivery. (This time frame is dependent on location ie, European customers may find this time period is a little longer). We are also not in control of any issues that may arise with the delivery process, but we will assist where possible in liaising with the courier company should any delays arise.
- In the unlikely event that you are not completely satisfied with the service and products provided, we will put you in touch with a manager immediately who will endeavour to resolve your issue speedily and to your total satisfaction.
- Any refunds/credits will be processed within 2 working days. (We cannot control how long a bank may take to notify of the refund, but we will confirm our administration of your refund within this 2 working day period).
We offer free standard shipping and returns on all orders over £50 in the United Kingdom, Ireland and Northern Ireland. Under £50 will incur a £5 postage fee.
Outside these countries will incur a shipping fee which is detailed in the shopping cart dependent on the country you are shipping to.Despatch is same day or next day (business) with tracked and signed for delivery usually within 2-5 days.Please note that this does not include weekends, or holidays.
*disclaimer: DHL’s customers (like ourselves) can currently only select ‘next day delivery’ on their automated e-commerce platform. They however only operate on 48 hour delivery. This currently leads to misleading information on their tracking page, where most orders will show ‘delayed’. If you see this do not be alarmed, it is currently ‘normal’ and is their systems reconciling internally. Your order will be delivered within 3-5 days in 99% of situations. At the time of writing this (5th May 2022) They (DHL) are aware of the issue and expect a ‘fix’ from their IT dept in ‘a few weeks’.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase for any reason, just contact us and let us know within 14 days. We will provide you with a returns processing number.
Do not return anything to us without contacting us first.
Return your order to us unopened and unused within 14 days of when the order was shipped, and we will process a refund back to the original payment method.In the highly unlikely event that there should there be a fault with the product, we will pay the return shipping fees and replace the product free of charge. Customers will be responsible for shipping costs for returns where the customer has changed their mind or where there is no product defect.